Today I wanted to share with you my Christmas version of the card and video I shared yesterday. I know that a lot of you like to work on your Christmas cards early. What is the “early” thing? Oh how I wish I could think about Christmas cards in August… but I can’t stop playing with all the other fun stamp sets in the catalog. Don’t worry… I will making and sharing more Christmas cards soon…promise!
On my Christmas card version of the Six-Sided Sampler card, I used the Seasons of Style Designer Series Paper Stack.
I love these Paper Stacks because you get (24) sheets of 4 1/2″ x 6 1/2″ of each design (48 sheets in all). When I made this card, I cut the Designer Paper down to 5 1/2″, then cut it in half to 2 1/4″. I cut a 3/4″ long strip off each one. So, basically, you could make 48 cards and STILL have 24 sheets of Designer Paper left over (and you saw that cute treat box I made with the other 24 sheets).
Did you notice the strings on my ornaments are just scored lines? I spaced them 1/2″ apart but I’m now wishing I had gone more like 3/8″ apart. Hey, that’s oaky. That’s just part of creativity, right?
So, I hope you have some Christmas Inspiration today!
Want to order the projects for today’s card? CLICK HERE
Here is what I used:
- Six Sided Sampler Bundle 132725 (wood) OR 132724 (clear)
- A Banner Christmas 130252 (wood) OR 130255 (clear)
- Seasons of Style Designer Series Paper Stack 132181
- Cherry Cobbler cardstock 1119685
- Cherry Cobbler Classic Ink Pad 126966
- Old Olive Classic Ink Pad 126953
- Crumb Cake Classic Ink Pad 126975
- Merry Minis Punch Pack 126882 (not shown in the catalog)
- Mini Glue Dots 103683
- Basic Rhinestones Jewels 119246
- SNAIL adhesive 104332
- SNAIL adhesive REFILL 104331
I hope you all enjoy creating this Christmas card!! One stamp set, one simple layout and the possibilities are endless!