Wahoo! It’s Wednesday and you know what that means! STAMPIN’ GIRLS GONE WILD! Today I am going to share with you a super easy and quick way to take a DRAB lunch bag style gift sack and turn it into a FABULOUS gift bag, perfect for any occasion!
The Stampin’ Up Retirement List is out and like many of you, I am sad to see some of my favorite stamp sets and accessories go away. I love Distressed Polka Dots and Curly Cute so I wanted to make one last video for you showcasing a couple of my favorite stamps. Not to worry! You can still get these sets until June 3, 2013!
Are you ready for today’s video? Let’s go!
See? I told you! Super fast and easy, right? Now it’s YOUR turn!
If you are in the United States, ORDER HERE from CONNIE
If you are here from Canada, ORDER HERE from my friend JOSEE
Here are the supplies I used on today’s project:
- Bordering on Romance stamp set 125480 (wood) 125482 (clear)
- Distressed Dots 122815
- Curly Cute 117014 (wood) 120510 (clear)
- Real Red Classic Ink Pad 126949
- Tempting Turquoise Classic Ink Pad 126952
- Tempting Turquoise Cardstock 102067
- Daffodil Delight Cardstock 119683
- Summer Smooches Designer Paper 125409
- Apothecary Accents Framelits 127003
- Lucky Limeade Ruffled Ribbon 122977
- Stampin’ Dimensionals 104430
Thanks for tuning in today! So glad you stopped by! See ya next time!