Does anyone else LOVE Cadbury eggs? As a kid, these were my FAVORITE thing in my Easter basket. Cadbury eggs are not your standard eggs and deserve a throne to sit upon, don’t you think? Last night I was playing around with an idea that I had seen on Pinterest and decided to come up with my own version.
This Easter Egg Throne is actually very easy to make and would be SUPER cute for your kids who are “too old for Easter Baskets” (wait…what?)
I just love the sweet little chickie in the corner too. Made with the Extra Large Oval punch and the 1 ¼” Scallop Circle punch. Hmmm, maybe this project needs a video?
- Eggstra Spectacular stamp set #133068 (w) #133071 (c)
- Gorgeous Grunge stamp set #130514 (w) #130517 (c)
- Perfect Plum Cardstock #101889
- Daffodil Delight Cardstock #119683
- Pool Party Cardstock #122924
- Tangerine Tango Cardstock #111349
- Elegant Eggplant Classic Ink Pad #126969
- Daffodil Delight Classic Ink Pad #126944
- Pool Party Classic Ink Pad #126982
- Scallop Tag Topper Punch #133324
- Extra Large Wide Oval Punch #119859
- 1 ¼” Scallop Circle Punch #127811
- Little Labels Punch Pack #126881
- Stampin’ Sponges #101610
- Crushed Curry Chevron Ribbon #130019
- Gold Bakers Twine #133975
- Stampin’ Dimensionals #104430
- Glue Dots #103683
- SNAIL Adhesive #104332 Refill #104331
TOMORROW IS THE FINAL DAY to get the February STAMPIN’ GALS GONE WILD videos! To get yours, place a minimum $20 order with the HOSTESS CODE JMH2GJWG and you’ll receive SIX exclusive videos & tutorials!
Prefer to purchase the tutorials? Click here for info