Today’s FLASH CARD 2.0 is a layout I think you will use again and again. Talk about EASY! You can change it up with a different punch or stamped image. I really love how the fold “hides” the writing on the inside (so you don’t have to worry about it showing through).
I used Iridescent Embossing powder on my card but if you’re really in a hurry, just skip that step and stamp your heart out.
Let’s get started with today’s video!
I hope you enjoyed the video today! I have such a fun time creating them for you and you guys are always so sweet with your comments. I just love you guys!!!
Here are the supplies I used on today’s project. If you would like to purchase any of these, just CLICK HERE to order online!
Flash Card to Go Kits are available too! Just click on the kit or kits you would like on the right hand side of my website. 🙂
- Creative Elements stamp set 122645 (wood) 122647 (clear)
- Best of Butterflies stamps set 133345 (clear)
- Amazing Family stamp set 131907 (wood) 129192 (clear)
- Wisteria Wonder Classic Ink Pad 126985
- Pink Pirouette Classic Ink Pad 126956
- Wisteria Wonder cardstock 122922
- Pink Pirouette cardstock 111351
- Very Vanilla cardstock 101650
- Subtles Marker Collection 131263
- White Gel Pen 105021
- Iridescent Embossing Powder 101930
- Heat Tool 129053
- Elegant Butterfly punch 127526
- Stampin’ Dimensionals 104430
You’re orders are SO appreciated!!! Watch your mailboxes for a special Flash Card from me as my way of saying YOU’RE AWESOME!!
Have a fantabulous day! See ya soon!