I am tickled “pink” with today’s FLASH CARD 2.0. Isn’t it funny how you get inspired by a card you see on Pinterest and then when you go and create it, it looks NOTHING like what you saw but you suddenly have something really unique and original? That’s what happened on my card today. I changed a stamp set or two, changed the colors, even changed the punches but I am still grateful for the inspiration I find online.
Today’s card did use several stamp sets and I apologize for that. I just needed different things from different stamp sets. Use any big background stamp that you might have for the swirlies. Have some fun with that! Use your flower Framelits instead of punches or do the entire card using just one flower stamp set!
Let’s get going with the video…
Having trouble viewing the video? CLICK HERE to view it online
Here is the list of the supplies I used on today’s FLASH CARD. Use what you have, ORDER what you need!
Use Hostess Code U34TUR27 to receive (6) Exclusive videos and tutorials! You don’t want to miss out on the videos for March!
- Petite Petals Bundle (stamp set & punch) #134821 (w) #133822 (c)
- Flower Shop Bundle (stamp set & punch) #132727 (w) #132726 (c)
- Flowering Flourishes #131998 (w) #126367 (c)
- Perfect Pennants #133227 (w) #133230 (c)
- Wild Wasabi Cardstock #108641
- Very Vanilla Cardstock #101650
- Pink Pirouette Cardstock #121045
- Silver Glimmer Paper #124005
- Blushing Bride Classic Ink Pad #131172
- Wisteria Wonder Classic Ink Pad #126959
- So Saffron Classic Ink Pad #126957
- Pool Party Classic Ink Pad #126982
- Dazzling Details Silver Sparkle #127845
- Bird Builder punch #117191
- Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack #118309
- Framed Tulip Embossing Folder #121809
- Glue Dots #103683
- Stampin’ Dimensionals #104430
- SNAIL Adhesive #104332 REFILL 104331
I hope that you have enjoyed this installment of Flash Cards 2.0! If you would like to see more Flash Card idea, just do a search through my website. I have over 100 videos in the series!
Want to get started creating WITHOUT all that cutting of cardstock? ORDER FLASH CARDS TO GO! Everything you need to create 40 cards including envelopes! You chose the color family – Brights, Regals, Subtles, Neutrals, or In-Colors or save $$ by purchasing the entire collection! Not only will you get one of the sets at half price, I’ll even throw in adhesive-backed Rhinestones, Pearls, and Stampin’ Dimensionals! Need more? FREE SHIPPING and a FREE TUTORIAL with lots of ideas using FLASH CARDS! To order yours, CLICK HERE! (Flash Cards to Go are available in the USA only)
Hope you guys have a fabulous weekend! See ya on Monday!