Yesterday I shared with you a card inspired by my friend Margaret. I just loved the layout that she created and couldn’t wait to make it into a Flash Card 2.0 (with a few little tweaks here and there). This was a card that just made me HAPPY to create! How could you not feel gooey inside with all those bright colors?
If you are reading this via email and are unable to see the video CLICK HERE to view it on the web.
Want to order the projects for today’s card? CLICK HERE Here is what I used:
- Six Sided Sampler Bundle 132725 (wood) OR 132724 (clear)
- Gingham Garden Designer Paper 129310
- Whisper White cardstock 100730
- Daffodil Delight Classic Ink Pad 1126944
- Melon Mambo Classic Ink Pad 126948
- Island Indigo Classic Ink Pad 126986
- Modern Label punch 119849
- Itty Bitty Punch Pack 118309
- Bitty Butterfly Punch 129406
- Stampin’ Sponges 101610
- Mini Glue Dots 103683
- Basic Pearl Jewels 119247
- SNAIL adhesive 104332
- SNAIL adhesive REFILL 104331
Thank you all so much for your support of this series and your faithful ordering. I just can’t tell you how much I appreciate you ALL!
Have a wonderful weekend! Stay inside, stay cool, and STAMP!