That burlap ribbon is the most AWESOME stuff ever! I love how easy it is to work with and guess what? It doesn’t have the funky burlap smell! Who wants to open up a card and have it smell like a potato sack?
I hope you enjoy today’s FLASH CARD Video!
If you are reading this in an email, CLICK HERE to view the video online
Here are the products I used on today’s card. Order what you need by CLICKING HERE
- Gorgeous Grunge stamp set #131914 (wood) OR #130517 (clear)
- From My Heart stamp set #132007 (wood) OR #126557(clear)
- Very Vanilla Cardstock 101650
- Chocolate Chip Cardstock #102128
- Crumb Cake Cardstock #120953
- Early Espresso Classic Ink Pad #126974
- Crushed Curry Classic Ink Pad #131173
- Cajun Craze Classic Ink Pad #126965
- Burlap Ribbon #132140
- Stampin’ Spritzers (2) #126185
- Stampin’ Sponges #101610
- Naturals Designer Buttons #127554
- Glue Dots #103683
Why not make your man’s day today and create a card for him? Masculine cards don’t have to be hard with FLASH CARDS!
Have you purchased your FLASH CARDS TO GO? You’ll have enough cut cardstock to create 20 FLASH CARDS and 20 FLASH CARDS 2.0 (and 40 envelopes!) Just pick your favorite color family and order today! I’ll even include a NEW Stampin’ Up catalog filled with hundreds of samples that are sure to INSPIRE you! CLICK HERE TO ORDER YOUR FLASH CARDS TO GO!