I had some fun in my stamp room today creating a new FLASH CARD for you. Isn’t it funny when you sit down to create a card, you get something TOTALLY different than the idea that was in your head? This is nothing like what I had imagined but I sure like the result!
I love the idea of using flags on cards and a toothpick does a great job. I think what I love most about this card is it LOOKS like I used a ton of different stuff on it but I didn’t…just those two little pieces of cardstock. LOVE it!
If you are unable to view the video, CLICK HERE to view it online.
Here is a complete list of the supplies I used on today’s card:
Here are the supplies I used on today’s FLASH CARD:
- Perfect Pennants bundle (stamps & framelits) #134815 (wood) #134816 (clear)
- Papillion Potpourri stamp set #132058 (wood) #123759 (clear)
- Melon Mambo Cardstock #115320
- Daffodil Delight Cardstock #119683
- Whisper White Cardstock #100730
- Melon Mambo Classic Ink Pad #126948
- Daffodil Delight Classic Ink Pad #126944
- Bermuda Bay Classic Ink Pad #131171
- Pumpkin Pie Classic Ink Pad #126945
- Bone Folder #102300
- 2 ½” Circle punch #120906
- Bitty Butterfly punch #129406
- Boho Blossom punch #119858
- Modern Mosaic Embossing Folder #129984
- Stampin’ Pierce Mat #126199
- Brights Candy Dots #130931
- Sanding Block #129367 REFILL #129368
- SNAIL Adhesive #104332 REFILL #104331
- Glue Dots (300) #103683
- Stampin’ Dimensionals (300) #104430
FLASH CARDS TO GO
Want to get started creating WITHOUT all that cutting of cardstock? ORDER FLASH CARDS TO GO! Everything you need to create 40 cards including envelopes! You chose the color family – Brights, Regals, Subtles, Neutrals, or In-Colors or save $$ by purchasing the entire collection! Not only will you get one of the sets at half price, I’ll even throw in adhesive-backed Rhinestones, Pearls, and Stampin’ Dimensionals! Need more? FREE SHIPPING and a FREE TUTORIAL with lots of ideas using FLASH CARDS! To order yours, CLICK HERE! (Flash Cards to Go are available in the USA only)
Hope you all have a great weekend and I will see you right back here on Monday!