Have you seen the Triple Time Stamping Technique? Well, today I am going to cut that back by one, and share the Double Time Technique using the Flash Card template.
I choose Basic Black, Melon Mambo, and Tangerine Tango for a really bright, bold look. And, I have a quick and easy technique for creating that bright sentiment too.
I hope you enjoy today’s Flash Card. It’s a quickie, that’s for sure and we love those!
If you are reading this via email and are unable to see the video CLICK HERE to view it on the web.
Want to order the products for today’s card? CLICK HERE
Here is what I used:
- Regarding Dahlias stamp set 130324 (wood) OR 130327 (clear)
- Basic Black cardstock 121045
- Whisper White cardstock 100730
- Melon Mambo Classic Ink Pad 126948
- Tangerine Tango Classic Ink Pad 126986
- Versamark Ink Pad 102283
- Embossing Buddy 103083
- White Embossing Powder 109132
- Heat Tool 129053
- Decorative Label punch 120907
- Basic Rhinestone Jewels 119246
- Paper Piercing Mat 126199
- Paper Piercer Tool 126189
- Essentials Paper Piercing Pack 126187
- SNAIL adhesive 104332
- SNAIL adhesive REFILL 104331
I hope that you enjoyed today’s card and that quick and easy way to make your embossing go NEON. 🙂
Be awesome today!!! You know you are so why not show the world!