Are you ready for another video tutorial in the FLASH CARD series? This card was SUPER quick and with less than 2 weeks to go, I am in DESPERATE need of quick Christmas cards! If anyone is looking for the perfect gift for me, an extra 8 hours a day would be JUST what I need! I really want to get cards made and sent out this year. That’s one of the tough things about this job this time of year…but you know what? I LOVE SHARING with you guys so it’s all good!
Let’s get going on today’s video…
Not able to see the video? CLICK HERE to view it online
Want to create today’s card? Here are the supplies I used. Use what you have and order what you need by CLICKING HERE
- Festive Flurry stamp set #131778 (wood) #131781 (clear)
- Love & Joy stamp #131865
- Garden Green Classic Ink Pad #126973
- Sahara Sand Classic Ink Pad #126976
- Cherry Cobbler Classic Ink Pad #126966
- Cherry Cobbler Cardstock #121045
- Garden Green Cardstock #102584
- Very Vanilla Cardstock #101650
- Camomile Wheel #125432
- Extra Large Oval punch #119859
- Large Oval punch #119855
- ¾” Circle punch #119873
- Silver Sparkle Dazzling Details #127845
- Stampin’ Dimensionals #104430
Well, my lovely stamping friends, that’s it for me this week! I hope you have enjoyed the videos and you can bet I will be BACK on Monday with more stamping projects! The new Occasions catalog will be out January 3rd and UPS delivered a GREAT BIG BOX of goodies to me that I can’t wait to dive into! I’ll share… you know I will.
Have a great weekend everyone! See ya Monday!