Today I created a really fun card and it has everything I like – dimension, bling, and fun colors!
I really love how it turned out! So much so that I made a video on it! Be sure to check back tomorrow for the video tutorial. WOW! Three videos in one week! It sure feels good to be back sharing with everyone!
Here are the supplies I used on today’s FLASH CARD
- Festive Flurry stamp set #131778 (wood) #131781 (clear)
- Love & Joy stamp #131865
- Garden Green Classic Ink Pad #126973
- Sahara Sand Classic Ink Pad #126976
- Cherry Cobbler Classic Ink Pad #126966
- Cherry Cobbler Cardstock #121045
- Garden Green Cardstock #102584
- Very Vanilla Cardstock #101650
- Camomile Wheel #125432
- Extra Large Oval punch #119859
- Large Oval punch #119855
- ¾” Circle punch #119873
- Silver Sparkle Dazzling Details #127845
- Stampin’ Dimensionals #104430
I know we’re talking about Christmas, but Stampin’ Up just announced TWO NEW Photopolymer stamp sets that can be used anytime of year! I have already placed an order today to get mine…yes, I was that excited! Check these out! These aren’t just for Valentine’s Day either! Wahoo! Check it out! I am SOOOO excited!
Countless Sayings 2 Item #135893 – $13.95 (usa)
To order yours, and any of the supplies on today’s FLASH CARD, CLICK HERE to go to my website and have your ordered delivered right to your door!
Short on time but want to create FLASH CARDS? Check out FLASH CARDS to GO! Everything you need to create 40 Flash Cards and Flash Cards 2.0 plus envelopes to match them all. FREE SHIPPING too!
Hope you can join me tomorrow for the video on today’s card. ! See ya then!