I don’t know about you, but I am SO glad it’s Friday! What a crazy and busy week! I am carving out some time today to just have some fun stamping time. The laundry is done, the kids are back in school (my youngest was home sick for 2 days), and there is no rehearsal tonight. Ahhhh, I can relax and just stamp for fun!
Before I go hole up in my stamp room, let me share with you the video on yesterday’s FLASH CARD. It’s such a pretty one! I created 2 versions of the card – a Flash Card using only the Flash Card template and then a stepped-up version as well. I thought they were so pretty and shouldn’t be saved just for a wedding (and I don’t know anyone getting married soon anyway) so I created another version of the card.
How about a video? Let’s go!
If you are unable to see the video, CLICK HERE to view it online
Here are the supplies I used on my card:
- Mr. & Mrs. single stamp #132575
- Flower Shop Bundle** #132727 (w) 132726 (c)
- Petite Petals Bundle** #134821 (w) 134822 (c)
- Whisper White Cardstock #100730
- Coastal Cabana Cardstock #131297
- Coastal Cabana Classic Ink Pad #131175
- StazOn Black Ink Pad #101406
- Modern Mosaic Embossing Folder #129984
- Stampin’ Pierce Mat #126199
- ⅛” Black Taffeta Ribbon #119261
- Large Rhinestone Jewels #129324
- SNAIL Adhesive #104332 REFILL #104331
- Glue Dots #103683
- Stampin’ Dimensionals #104430
**Bundles include the stamp set and the matching punch
(w) Wood Mount (c) Clear Mount
The SWEET and HAPPY versions include:
- Countless Sayings 2 #135893
I hope you all enjoy today’s FLASH CARD video!
If you LOVE the idea of FLASH CARDS but aren’t thrilled about all the prep work, then you are going to LOVE THIS OFFER! Flash Cards TO GO! Yep, now you can get Flash Cards cut, scored and ready to make 40 CARDS! Wowza! That’s a lot of cards! Plus you’ll get envelopes too! Can it get any better? YES! How about FREE SHIPPING! Wahoo! Happy dance!