As promised, here is the video showing you how to create this sweet Pretty Petites Hello FLASH CARD. I know you are going to love the little tips and tricks I share with you in this video. I am going to teach you how to make your own ticket corner punch…that alone is worth watching for.
I hope you liked today’s FLASH CARD! Remember, if you don’t own the Petite Curly Label punch, you have until March 22nd to get it for free with any $50 online order (just click that super cute button at the top). But, until you get your own, why not try this card with the 7/8″ Scallop circle punch instead. Keep checking back! I will post a picture of one of those soon.
Here are the Stampin’ Up products I used on today’s card
- Distressed Dots – 122815
- Whisper White cardstock – 100730
- Melon Mambo cardstock – 115320
- Melon Mambo Classic Ink pad – 126948
- Lucky Limeade cardstock – 122926
- Lucky Limeade Classic Ink pad – 126984
- Daffodil Delight Classic Ink Pad – 126944
- Pool Party Classic Ink Pad – 126982
- Pool Party Ruffled ribbon – 122975
- Perfect Polka Dots Folder – 117335
To order anytime and have it delivered right to your door, just click below!