As promised, here is the super Quick Hello card – Flash Card style! I hope you enjoy this one as we bid a fond farewell to Regal Rose <insert sappy violin music here> I think this may be my new favorite style of card. It’s got SPARKLE and that’s good for me!!! I love anything that sparkles, don’t you?
I hope you enjoyed today’s FLASH CARD and will give it a try! It’s sure to brighten someone’s day and be fun for you to make as well.
Need some of the supplies I used on today’s card? Just CLICK HERE TO ORDER ONLINE!
Here’s my supply list:
- My Friend stamp set 122585 (wood) 122587 (clear)
- Regal Rose Classic Ink Pad 126947
- Real Red Classic Ink Pad 126949
- Gumball Green Classic Ink Pad 126861
- Midnight Muse Classic Ink Pad 126860
- Regal Rose Cardstock 105130
- Daffodil Delight Cardstock 119683
- Modern Label Punch 119849
- Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack 118309
- Stampin’ Piercing Mat 126199
- Tombow Multipurpose Glue 110755
- Cherry Cobbler Dazzling Details 125585