Yesterday, I shared a retro Christmas card I create with the FLASH CARD template. I just get giddy every time I see this card! I love it!! But, if you’ve been on my website for all of 5 minutes, you can see that I LOVE RETRO anything!
This card is very easy to create. It uses just ONE single stamp set, A Banner Christmas (my favorite). I also used the OH SO FABULOUS Expressions Thinlits. These are the BOMB! “Thankful”, “Love”, and “Merry” are the three words that come in the set. It’s a must have you guys! Just check out that beautiful MERRY on there!
Well, let’s get going with the video!
See? It’s pretty easy! If you are reading this post in an email, CLICK HERE to view the video!
Want to order the products I used on today’s card? CLICK HERE!
- A Banner Christmas stamp set 130252 (wood) OR 130255 (clear)
- Whisper White cardstock 100730
- Melon Mambo cardstock 115320
- Melon Mambo Classic Ink Pad 126948
- Gumball Green Classic Ink Pad 126861
- Expression Thinlits 132171
- Two-Way Glue Pen 100425
- Stampin’ Dimensionals 104430
It’s never too early to start on those Christmas cards! I hope that over the next few months you will get LOTS of Christmas inspiration here at Simply Simple Stamping!