It’s time for another Flash Card!
I am just CRAZY over these new thinlit dies. You can call them swing cards, flip flop cards, but I call them AWESOME!
I have made these types of cards in the past and WOWZA they were kind of complicated. Not anymore! the new Circle and Label Card Thinlits make your life EASY PEASY DOUBLE CHEEZY!
Today, I am excited to share with you my very first (and not my last) Circle Flash Card!
If you are reading this in an email, CLICK HERE to view the video online, please.
Want to order your own set of Circle Thinlit dies? Sure you do! Unless you want to keep making these cards the hard way and “ain’t nobody got time for that?” Here are the products I used.
To order, just CLICK HERE TO ORDER ONLINE!
- Butterfly Bundle 135311 (wood) OR 135312 (clear) (Bundle available thru 9/30/13)
- Papillion Potpourri 135311 (wood) OR 135312 (clear)
- Bitty Butterfly Punch 129406
- Lovely Romance stamp set 130264 (wood) OR 130267 (clear)
- Mixed Bunch stamp set 128442 (wood) OR 125537 (clear)
- Crumb Cake cardstock 120953
- Whisper White cardstock 100730
- Pool Party cardstock 122924
- Soft Suede Classic Ink Pad 126978
- Daffodil Delight Classic Ink Pad 126944
- Pool Party Classic Ink Pad 126982
- Circle Card Thinlit dies 133480
- Chalk Talk Framelits 129983
- Magnetic Platform 130658
- Glue Dots 103683
- Dazzling Details 124117
Don’t let the deadline for our Stampin’ Gals Gone Wild TRY-IT for $5.00 special expire before you have a chance to see what it’s all about!