I am so excited to share this video with you! I made about 10 of these cards, in different colors, and changed each one up just a little bit. This layout is GREAT and can be used in a lot DIFFERENT ways…
- the panel can go on the side
- the panel can be on the bottom
- the punched images can go vertical
- the punched images can go horizontal
- the punched images can be in a square
- HAVE FUN WITH IT!
Well, let’s get on with the video! Here we go….
Easy, right? Versatile, right? Well, what are you waiting for! It’s time to create!
FLASH CARD KITS TO GO – If you haven’t ordered your Flash Card Kits to Go, why not do that now? Flash Card Kits to Go have EVERYTHING cut, scored, ready for you to create any of the cards in the Flash Card/Flash Card 2.0 series! Envelopes too! FREE SHIPPING TOO! Does it get any better? Yes! Buy all 5 kits and your 5th kit is half price! It’s easy to order! Click the buttons on the right side of my website.
Want to know what products I used on today’s card? Here you go! To order CLICK HERE
- A Round Array Bundle 133899 (stamp set and punch)
- Summer Silhouettes 126445 (wood) OR 126447 (clear)
- Chocolate Chip Classic Ink 126979
- Regal Rose Classic Ink 126947
- Dazzling Details Silver 127845
- Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack 118309
- Scallop Edge Border Punch 119882
- Paper Piercing Mat 126199
- Stylus Tool 125624
- Mini Glue Dots 103683
Thanks so much for tuning in today! I love sharing with you how to create cards in a FLASH! Feel free to share my website with your friends! We love new subscribers!!! Have a wonderful week everyone!!!