I am so excited to share with you a video in today’s FLASH CARD 2.0 series! This is a perfect card for spring and just might become your favorite “go to” technique! It’s so easy and pretty! I hope you enjoy the video!
Want to order the products I used on today’s card? Here’s what you need!
- Everything Eleanor Stamp set 124162 (w) OR 124164 (c)
- Sweet Essentials Stamp set 126455 (w) OR 126457 (c)
- Very Vanilla Cardstock 101650
- Bashful Blue Cardstock 105120
- Pretty in Pink Classic Ink Pad 126955
- Certainly Celery Classic Ink Pad 126958
- Crumb Cake Classic Ink Pad 126975
- Scallop Trim Border punch 118402
- 2-Way Glue Pen 100425
- 7/8″ Scallop Circle punch 129404
- Large Rhinestones 129324
WANT TO PURCHASE FLASH CARD KITS TO GO? We here at Simply Simple Stamping want to apologize for our Flash Card Kits to Go button acting wonky. We hope to get it working soon! In the meantime, you CAN order the kits by emailing Connie at firstname.lastname@example.org. All the details can be seen HERE!