This would be a great “assembly line” card – stamp all the Flash Cards, cut everything on your Big Shot, and start assembling! Change the sentiments as you go, or what I like to do, leave the sentiment off and stamp it as you need it. Let’s face it…today’s card could be for birthday, friendship, thinking of you, welcome baby, get well, mother’s day, etc. It’s a great card to have on hand for any occasion!
Let’s get going with today’s FLASH CARD video…
IF YOU ARE READING THIS POST IN AN EMAIL, CLICK HERE TO VIEW THE VIDEO ONLINE
Use what you have, order what you need! Shop ONLINE HERE!
- Daydream Medallions stamp set #131976 (wood) OR #126467 (clear)
- Happy Day stamp set #130294 (wood) OR #130297 (clear)
- Floral Frames Framelits #127012
- Primrose Petals Classic Ink Pad #126858
- Very Vanilla cardstock #101650
- Strawberry Slush cardstock #130023
- Blushing Bride cardstock #131198
- Boho Blossoms punch #119858
- 1/8″ Mini Brads #122941
- Stampin’ Sponges #101610
- Stampin’ Dimensionals #104430
- Glue Dots #103683
- Crochet Trim ribbon #118481
I absolutely LOVE bringing you FLASH CARD videos! It’s just amazing how many different cards we can create using just those 2 pieces of cardstock. I wonder if I will ever run out of ideas???? Nah! I’ve got your back!