Today’s Flash Card can be used just about anytime! I have done a lot of Christmas cards but I thought this would make a nice “winter” wish card. I used the God Bless You stamp from “Trust God” and the birds on the tree are from “Serene Silhouettes”. I will share with you a simple crayon resist technique and how to create the quickest, easiest snow bank ever. I don’t know if you can see it on the card on the right, but I added some Dazzling Diamond glitter to that one. I like it the best (shocker – me adding bling).
If you love the FLASH CARD concept but aren’t thrilled with the initial cutting, why not order FLASH CARD KITS TO GO?! Everything you need to create 40 Flash Cards AND Flash Cards 2.0 in one convenient kit! Click on the FLASH CARD KIT button on the right and receive FREE SHIPPING!
Want to create this card? Here are the items I used. To order, click on the link to ORDER ONLINE and here are the things I used:
Check to see which supplies you already own and if you don’t have the stamps or accessories that I used, get creative with what you DO have!
- Serene Silhouettes stamp set 127322 (wood) OR 127324 (clear)
- Trust God stamp set 126700 (wood) OR 126702 (clear)
- Whisper White Cardstock 100730
- Glossy White Cardstock 102599
- Night of Navy Classic Ink pad 126970
- Marina Mist Classic Ink pad 126962
- Basic Black Classic Ink pad 126980
- Daffodil Delight Classic Ink pad 126944
- Tangerine Tango Classic Ink pad 126946
- Framed Tulips Embossing Folder 121809
- 2-Way Glue Pen 100425
- Dazzling Diamonds Glitter 102023
- SNAIL adhesive 104332 6.95 Refill 104331
- Stampin’ Sponges 101610