Yesterday, my daughter Ginny, was invited to a Luau birthday party for her friend Elizabeth. She has known Elizabeth since Kindergarten and I wanted to create a really special card for her.
You guys know I LOVE Pinterest! I found several cards similar to this one while “Pin Surfing” the other day. I changed it up just a bit but I really love how it turned out!
Here are the items I used to create this project. Use any flower stamp set and “Happy Birthday” sentiment you might already have.
- Summer Silhouette stamp set 132082 (wood) OR 126447 (clear)
- Bring on the Cake stamp set 128490 (wood) OR 121958 (clear)
- Daffodil Delight Cardstock 119683
- Melon Mambo Cardstock 115320
- Gumball Green Cardstock 126840
- Tangerine Tango Cardstock 111349
- Early Espresso Cardstock 119686
- Crumb Cake Cardstock 120953
- Tangerine Tango Classic Ink Pad 126946
- Daffodil Delight Classic Ink Pad 126944
- Early Espresso Classic Ink Pad 126974
- Square Lattice Embossing Folder 119976
- Dress-Up Framelits 130101
- 3/4″ Circle Punch 119873
- Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack 118309
- Silver Dazzling Details 127845
I hope today’s project makes you smile! It sure did me… and hopefully Elizabeth too!
Your challenge today is to stand up right now and do a little hula dance. C’mon… you know you want to. Don Ho “Tiny Bubbles” is already running through your head!