I’ve had a couple of requests for more wedding cards using the FLASH CARD template. Today I created a quick and easy card that you can create while you’re grabbing you heels on your way out the door to the ceremony.
While I was creating, I decided to try a “Stepped Up” version of the card. Flash Cards are great but sometimes you just want that little extra on your cards. I used a scrap of black and punched using the Scallop Trim Border punch and a scrap of silver glimmer paper.
Here are the supplies I used on my card:
- Mr. & Mrs. single stamp #132575
- Flower Shop Bundle** #132727 (w) 132726 (c)
- Petite Petals Bundle** #134821 (w) 134822 (c)
- Whisper White Cardstock #100730
- Costal Cabana Cardstock #131297
- Costal Cabana Classic Ink Pad #131175
- StazOn Black Ink Pad #101406
- Modern Mosaic Embossing Folder #129984
- Stampin’ Pierce Mat #126199
- ⅛” Black Taffeta Ribbon #119261
- Large Rhinestone Jewels #129324
- SNAIL Adhesive #104332 REFILL #104331
- Glue Dots #103683
- Stampin’ Dimensionals #104430
**Bundles include the stamp set and the matching punch
(w) Wood Mount (c) Clear Mount
My Stepped Up version includes:
- Basic Black Cardstock #121045
- Silver Glimmer Paper #124005
- Scallop Trim Border Punch #118402
- Framed Tulips Embossing Folder #121809
Tomorrow I will have a video to share with you so I hope you will come back!
As part of the new and improved STAMPIN’ GALS GONE WILD, you can receive January’s SIX Exclusive videos and tutorials if you place any $20 or more order and
USE HOSTESS CODE QSY6372X
FRIDAY IS THE LAST DAY YOU CAN USE THIS CODE in order to receive January’s Videos and Tutorials. Beginning February 1st, I will have a new code and NEW videos and Tutorials!
Need a reason to Sale-a-Brate?
Hope your Thursday is AWESOME!!! Hang in there guys! The weekend is almost here!