Sweep away the mundane-your creativity carriage awaits!
I’m Paper Pumpkin . . .
I come to your door each month (a fully decked-out creativity carriage). I’ll help you to escape your life with some paper fun.
I come in a sweet box, but you’ll really love what you find on the inside:
All the stamps, ink, paper, and accessories to create pinable projects. Create stuff like cards, journals, décor, and more!
Paper Pumpkin by Stampin’ Up! is a new monthly kit program that everyone can enjoy!
It’s so easy to get started. Simply sign up for the program by visiting www.mypaperpumpkin.com and click Get it. Every month a new, surprise project kit arrives at your doorstep. Just think of the anticipation of creating a fun project to pin, showoff, and share with your friends and family – every month!
Of course, you’ll want to know more. So here’s the nitty gritty:
- Each month Stampin’ Up will send you a unique, surprise kit with a project – cards, journals, décor, and more! (They’ve even color-coordinated, measured, and cut everything for you! See how much they love you?)
- Each kit includes stamps, ink, paper, and accessories – everything but adhesive and scissors.
- Each kit gives you a 30-minute creativity escape – who doesn’t need a creative escape?
- Stampin’ Up will ship your Paper Pumpkin on or around the 15th of the month.
- You need to sign up for a kit by the 10th of the month to get that month’s kit. If you sign up on the 11th of the month, your first kit will come the next month. (Let’s say you sign up on May 10th, they will send your kit around May 15th. If you sign up on May 11th, your first kit will be sent around June 15th.)
- A Paper Pumpkin membership is $19.95 per month (and shipping is included!)
- There’s no commitment, you can cancel your monthly Paper Pumpkin at anytime. You can also skip a month if you want.
Here’s How You Order
Sign up for your monthly Paper Pumpkin by visiting www.mypaperpumpkin.com and click Get it.
Starting in March, you can try Paper Pumpkin for one month. Just be sure to choose me, CONNIE STEWART, as YOUR Stampin’ Up demonstrator! 🙂 Why? Because when you do you’ll also receive a HAND STAMPED CARD from me for each kit you order using the products that are in the kit. MORE ideas! Yay! Happy dance!!! Watch my website for more ideas using the stamps in each PAPER PUMPKIN kit as well!
A Free Gift in Your Very First Kit – The Welcome Kit is the very first Paper Pumpkin you will receive in your first month of membership. The Welcome Kit includes a free gift-a clear acrylic block!
What are you waiting for? Go… go on! The magic is waiting for you! www.mypaperpumpkin.com