It’s time for the WOW in my Now or WOW video series. Yesterday I shared with you a pretty “hello” card done in Marina Mist and Hello Honey. Rather than create the WOW card in the same colors, I thought, “Why not change it up?” So, today, I am sharing with you my Christmas version of yesterday’s card.
I know, I know, it’s only August, but I know that a lot of you like to get a jump start on your Christmas cards. The sentiment stamp set is a brand new photopolymer set called Christmas Bliss… and it is just that…BLISS! It’s a beautiful stamp set!
Well, enough chatter! Let’s get going with my very first Christmas card for the year!
If you are unable to see the video, CLICK HERE to view it online.
Here are a few of the details in case you missed them:
- NOW Card – Score the 11″ x 4 1/4″ Very Vanilla cardstock at 5 1/2″
- NOW Card – Cherry Cobbler cardstock is 2 1/8″ x 5 1/2″ – cut to 1 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ (Flash Card 2.0)
- NOW Card – Very Vanilla cardstock is 1/2″ x 5 3/8″ (Flash Card 2.0)
- WOW Card – Score the 10 1/2″ x 4″ Very Vanilla cardstock at 5 1/4″
- WOW Card – Garden Green cardstock is 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″
- WOW Card – Cherry Cobbler cardstock is 2 1/8″ x 5 1/2″ – cut to 1 1/2″ x 5 1/2″ (Flash Card 2.0)
- WOW Card – Very Vanilla cardstock is 2″ x 5 3/8″ – cut to 1/2″ x 5 3/8″ (Flash Card 2.0)
Here is a list of the supplies I used. Use what you have and ORDER what you need!
Just click on the picture to order! Be sure to use the AUGUST HOSTESS CODE HTADUWDU when you order. Why? Because I have SIX exclusive videos that I save for those who use the Hostess Code. You won’t want to miss out on these! If your order is $150 or more, DON’T use the hostess code so you can get the bonus Stampin’ Rewards (aka – FREE stuff!!) Not to worry! You’ll still get the videos and tutorials. You’re just that awesome!
Well, I hope I have inspired you for some upcoming Christmas card, but remember, you can also make this card for any season.
Have a wonderful weekend everyone!!! May your ink pads be juicy and your creative juices be inky! See ya back here on Monday!