One of the things we LOVE to share are thank you gifts to our uplines. It’s the perfect time for us to let our mentors know how much they mean to us. Leslie is a dear, dear friend and upline to me. One thing I KNOW about Leslie is that she loves DARK CHOCOLATE more than anything. We both do. 🙂 I wanted to treat her to her special indulgence while she was in Salt Lake so I created this simple bag filled with a dozen of her favorites. I had so much fun creating this project along with a few other fun things I know she likes.
- Place 12 Hershey Miniatures in a 4″ x 6″ cello bag.
- Place a piece of cardstock 3 1/2″ x 4 1/4″ behind the chocolates. This gives the bag some stability.
- Staple the bag closed.
- Cut a piece of Designer Series Paper 3 1/2″ x 7 1/2″. Score at 6″.
- Place Sticky Strip adhesive on the Designer Series Paper and adhere to cello bag. The top of the bag will touch the scoreline.
- Tie a piece of ribbon around the front in either a square knot or bow.
- Add a tag using the Chalk Talk Bundle
Here are the supplies I used on my Chocolate Thank You Gift:
- Chalk Talk Bundle (stamp set & Framelits) 132731 (wood) 132730 (clear)
- 4″ x 6″ Cello Bags (50) 102757
- Quatrefancy Designer Series Paper 130141
- Island Indigo cardstock 122923
- Daffodil Delight Seam Binding 125583
- White Bakers Twine 124262
If you’re ever in need of a quick gift, consider the gift of chocolate. It can’t be beat!
I wish I could make up a chocolate thank you bag to each and every one of you! I appreciate you all so much!