I just love the combination of vintage and polka dots. It’s so soft and pretty together. And just a touch of elegance with those Pearls… which are on SALE by the way! I’m stocking up!
If you would like to recreate this card, here are the items I used. Use what you have or order what you need. You can ORDER ONLINE HERE. How easy is that?
- Hello Lovely #130240 (wood) # 130243 (clear)
- Blessings from Heaven #128487 (wood) # 123052 (clear)
- Blushing Bride cardstock #131198
- Blushing Bride marker #131265
- Blushing Bride Classic Ink pad #131172
- Crumb Cake Classic Ink pad #126975
- Seasons of Style Paper Stack #132181
- Label Thinlit Die #133479
- Stampin’ Sponges #101610
- Pearl Basic Jewels #119247 ON SALE 25% off (thru 10/21)
- Crumb Cake Seam Binding #122332
ONLY A FEW DAYS LEFT TO JOIN STAMPIN’ UP FOR ONLY $25! CLICK HERE to join my team of fabulous demonstrators! Whether you want to just buy for yourself at a discount OR hold a class or two for your friends, why not give it a try? Questions? Just email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. This offer is good through Monday, October 21, 2013.