It’s Wednesday! You know what that means… it’s time for a Stampin’ Gals Gone Wild video! I have really been busy thinking about Christmas projects. My daughter, Christina, and I are doing a craft show at our church. It’s a fund raiser for the youth who are going on a mission trip in March. We did pretty good last year and raised about $200 from our booth to help with her trip. God is good, huh?!
What I love most about this project is that when you make one, you are actually making two! You can fill them with just about anything but chocolate sounds good to me!
How about a video?
IF YOU ARE READING THIS POST IN AN EMAIL, CLICK HERE TO SEE THE VIDEO ONLINE
You will find today’s project to be really easy and quick and during the holidays, isn’t that what we want?
Oh, and check out those Deco Label Framelits! They are on 25% off through October 21, 2013! You will want to be sure to get these ordered now! It’s a screamin’ deal! While you’re at it, here are the other products I used:
- Festive Flurry stamp set #131778 (wood) #131781 (clear)
- Christmas Messages #131790 (wood) #131793 (clear)
- Whisper White Cardstock #100730
- Winter Frost Paper Stack #132183
- Silver Foil Sheets #132178
- Pool Party Classic Ink Pad #126982
- Smoky Slate Classic Ink Pad #131179
- Versamark Ink Pad #102283
- Simply Scored Tool #122334
- Multi-purpose Glue #110755
- Deco Label Framelits #1130102
- White Organza Ribbon #114319
- Dazzling Details Silver Sparkle #127845
- Embossing Buddy #103083
- White Embossing Powder #109132
- Heat tool #129053
If you are here from the United States, ORDER HERE from CONNIE
If you are from Canada, ORDER HERE from my friend JOSEE
Josee and I love sharing STAMPIN’ GALS GONE WILD videos with you every Wednesday. Did you know that there is MORE to being a STAMPIN’ GALS GONE WILD? You can actually join us as a member of our online club! CHECK OUT ALL THE DETAILS HERE! Here’s a sneaky peaky at what you will see in October!