Is it early enough to start photos of Santa?! Well with today’s card you can make a photo card of the man himself!
If I had it my way, it would snow the week before Christmas and then it would all go away the week after New Year’s!
Want to see how to make it? Check out this video!
If you’re viewing this by email, click here to see the video
Here are the other products I used:
- Santa’s List stamp set #131808 (wood) #131811 (clear)
- Festive Flurry stamp set* #131778 (wood) #131781 (clear)
- Oh, Goodie stamp set #131886 (wood) #131889 (clear)
- Whisper White Cardstock #100730
- Old Olive Cardstock #100702
- Season of Style Designer Paper #132340
- Watercolor Paper #122959
- Real Red Marker #100052
- Pink Pirouette Marker #131263
- Blender Pen #102845
- Black Stazon Ink #101406
- Silver Metallic Ink #132142
- Festive Flurry Framelits* #132193
- Squares Collection Framelits #130921
- Big Shot #113439
- Rhinestone Jewels #119246
- Festive Flurry Bundle (stamp + framelits) #133284 (wood) #133285 (clear)
If you are here from the United States, ORDER HERE from CONNIE
If you are from Canada, ORDER HERE from JOSEE
Josee and I love sharing STAMPIN’ GALS GONE WILD videos with you every Wednesday. Did you know that there is MORE to being a STAMPIN’ GALS GONE WILD? You can actually join us as a member of our online club! CHECK OUT ALL THE DETAILS HERE!
Here’s a sneaky peaky at what you will see in October!