Today I get to share with you and I have a FABULOUS way to get 4 cards from 1 card. How? Using all your scraps wisely will gain you more than just 1 card.
I will also be featuring the Secret Garden Framelits and Oval Framelits – both sets are on sale 25% off through November 4, 2013 too! WAHOOO! SALE!!!
Don’t you love the Autumn feel to these cards? Typically I have used Secret Garden for Spring and Summer but check it out! It’s great for Fall too!
These cards were very simple and fast to make (and I’m all about simple and fast). Here’s today’s video!
If you are reading this post in an email, CLICK HERE to view the video online.
You NEED those Framelits while they are on sale! While you’re ordering, pick up the matching stamp set and stock up on some cardstock. Here is a list of what I used to make today’s cards:
- Secret Garden stamp set #131940 (wood) OR #12914 (clear)
- Another Thank You stamp set #133454
- Crumb Cake Cardstock #120953
- Whisper White Cardstock #100730
- Old Olive Cardstock #100702
- Tangerine Tango Cardstock #111349
- Soft Suede Classic Ink Pad #126978
- Rich Razzleberry Classic Ink Pad #126950
- Crushed Curry Classic Ink Pad #131173
- Secret Garden Framelits #129372
- Oval Framelits #129381
- Magnetic Platform #130658
- Naturals Trim Ribbon #129287
- Glue Dots #103683
- Stampin’ Dimensionals #104430
If you are here from the United States, ORDER HERE from CONNIE
If you are from Canada, ORDER HERE from JOSEE
Josee and I love sharing STAMPIN’ GALS GONE WILD videos with you every Wednesday. Did you know that there is MORE to being a STAMPIN’ GALS GONE WILD? You can actually join us as a member of our online club! CHECK OUT ALL THE DETAILS HERE!