The beauty of this card design is it can be created with any stamp for the background…and it is cute with any colour too!
I created this card with my daughter’s Sparks group…so it was 18 very loud and excited little girls all in my basement. Thankfully it all went well….but, it reminded why I love teaching “the ladies” instead.
I honestly did have fun and it was neat to see my 7-year-old show her friends HOW TO STAMP!! She’s a Pro!!!
Let’s get to the video….this card really only takes minutes to make!
If you are unable to view the video, CLICK HERE to view it online.
Here is a complete supply list of everything I used on today’s project
- Flower Shop stamp set (wood #130939 clear #130942)
- Delightful Dozen stamp set (wood #128547 clear #122652)
- Pacific Point Cardstock #111350
- Pacific Point Classic Ink Pad #126951 (5 1/2 x 8 1/2)
- Whisper White cardstock #100730 (4 x 5 1/4)
- Big Shot #113439
- Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder #117335
- 2 3/8″ Scallop Circle Punch #118874
- 1 3/4″ Scallop Circle Punch #119854
- 5/8″ Organza Ribbon #114319
- Bone Folder #102300
- Stampin’ Dimensionals #104430
- SNAIL Adhesive #104332 Refill #104331
In the USA? Order HERE from CONNIE and use Hostess Code MTCWAYYK (USA)
In Canada? Order HERE from my friend JOSEE and use Hostess Code NDERHSZH (Canada)
Want to get your hands on 6 more fabulous videos? Place a $20 or more order and use the Hostess Code MTCWAYYK (USA) or NDERHSZH (Canada) and Josee and I will reward you with the SIX April STAMPIN’ GALS GONE WILD videos and tutorials!
A BIG thank you to Josee for sharing with us today! Isn’t she great? I love being able to work with her every week and share our love of paper crafting with all of you! Josee and I appreciate the support you guys have given Stampin’ Gals Gone Wild! You ROCK!!!!
Oh, and a head’s up for tomorrow…I have a brand new Flash Card to share with you and you are going to LOVE it! Very soft and pretty – perfect for weddings or birthday! Be sure to check back and I will have the video for you on Friday too!
Happy Wednesday everyone!