It’s Stampin’ Gals Gone Wild Wednesday! Today’s video is Part 2 of a video I shared a couple weeks ago. You may recall that I shared how to convert your wheels into fabulous border stamps. Today I am going to show you how to use those borders all aroun the edges of a card without overlapping – Mitered Corners!
Regarding Dahlias has been one of my favorite new stamp sets here lately. You know me… I just want to stamp BIG and go home! lol
Are you ready to learn this great miter technique? Well, let’s go!
If you’re viewing this in an email, please CLICK HERE to view the video.
Want to purchase the supplies I used on today’s project?
If you are here from the United States, ORDER HERE from CONNIE
If you are from Canada, ORDER HERE from my friend JOSEE
- Regarding Dahlias Stamp Set 130324 (wood) OR 130327 (clear)
- Basic Black cardstock 121045
- Whisper White cardstock 100730
- Melon Mambo cardstock 115320
- Melon Mambo Classic Ink pad 126948
- Basic Black Classic Ink pad 126980
- Polka Builder Wheel 130109
- Itty Bitty Punch Pack 118309
- Rhinestone Jewels 119246
- Stampin’ Pierce Mat 126199
- Two Way Glue Pen 100425
- Mini Glue Dots 103683
- Stampin’ Dimensionals 104430