GIFT CARD HOLDER CARD USING THE ENVELOPE PUNCH BOARD
Hi friends! Today is Stampin’ Gals Gone Wild Wednesday and it’s my turn to take over Connie’s Blog and show you something fun!
I love today’s project so much I could just squeel! When I received my new Envelope Punch Board, I immediately thought of making a gift card holder on a card with it!
I think more and more people are giving out Gift Cards as gifts and it’s fun to find way’s to make creative gift card holders. This one uses some Vellum Cardstock and I love the look of it when it is embossed using the Big Shot!
Want to see how to make this project, check out today’s video!
If you’re reading this via email, CLICK HERE to see the video!
Want to purchase the supplies I used on today’s project?
If you are here from the United States, ORDER HERE from CONNIE
If you are from Canada, ORDER HERE from my friend JOSEE
- Envelope Punch Board #133774
- Wishing You stamp set #131748 (wood) OR #131751 (clear)
- A Round Array stamp set #139087 (wood) OR #129090 (clear)
- Rhinestone Jewels 119246
- Smoky Slate Cardstock #131202
- Island Indigo Cardstock #122923
- Whisper White Cardstock #100730
- Vellum Cardstock #101856
- Island Indigo Ink #126986
- Winter Frost Specialty Designer Paper #132341
- 7/8″ Scallop Circle Punch #129404
- Extra Large Oval Punch #119859
- Big Shot #113439
- Northern Flurry Embossing Folder #120902
- Glue Dots #103683
- Stampin’ Dimensionals #104430
- Snail Adhesive #104332
Thanks so much for checking out today’s STAMPIN’ GALS GONE WILD video! Have a GREAT Wednesday everyone!