Hello friends…happy Wednesday…the best day of the week! 🙂 This is the day that Connie and I share some fun videos with you and today I have one that I really love.
You know when you have a certain idea in your head and it comes together…this is one of those!
We now have some Foil Sheets in gold and silver and I love them both on their own…but, I wanted to try the silver cut in a snowflake, textured and sanded to see if it would be as pretty in real life as I imagined it to be…and guess what?! It is! 🙂
This card uses my favourite colours right now…Bermuda Bay & Coastal Cabana and matched up with the colours look so pretty matched up with the Silver Foil Sheet and Winter Frost Designer Paper…don’t you think?!
Check out the beautiful texture on the snowflake!!
How about a video?
Are you getting this blog post by email? CLICK HERE to see the video!
- STAMPS: Christmas Messages w#131790/ c#131793; A Round Array w#129087/ c#129090
- INK: Silver Metallic Ink Pad #132142; Pool Party #126982
- PAPER: Silver Foil Paper#132178; Winter Frost Designer Paper #132341; Coastal Cabana Cardstock #131297; Bermuda Bay Cardstock #131197
- BIG SHOT: Cutting Machine #113439; Beautifully Baroque Embossing Folder #130917; Festive Flurry Framelits #132193; Magnetic Platform #130658
- ACCESSORIES: Organza Ribbon #114319; 7/8″ Scallop Circle Punch #129404; Rhinestone Jewels #119247
- ADHESIVE: Snail #104332; Snail refill #104331; Stampin’ Dimensionals #104430
Thanks Josee for a GREAT video!!! That card is so crisp and clean! Love it!
Josee and I love sharing STAMPIN’ GALS GONE WILD videos with you every Wednesday. Did you know that there is MORE to being a STAMPIN’ GALS GONE WILD? You can actually join us as a member of our online club! CHECK OUT ALL THE DETAILS HERE! Here’s a sneaky peaky at what you will see in October!
Have a wonderful WEDNESDAY everyone!