Hello Friends! Josee here…I have to say sorry…with Canada Day yesterday, I lost track of time and didn’t get a video done myself…however….some of the Blendabilities are now available so I thought I’d show some great videos using them!
I hope you are all enjoying some pool time or air conditioning somewhere! It seems this heat wave has hit many areas. I’m not complaining though, as just a few months ago we had weather at the complete opposite end of the thermometer! But, yesterday’s Canada Day celebrations in the almost +40 degree Celsius heat requires a little recuperating in the air conditioning today 🙂
Speaking of heat, today I want to share a HOT new product NOW AVAILABLE through Stampin’ Up!—BLENDABILITIES!
I love to colour stamped images! It can really be so therapeutic! If you haven’t heard of these yet, you will be so glad you are reading this today! If you have ever heard of COPIC markers, BLENDABILITIES is the Stampin’ Up version, but even BETTER!!
- The Stampin’ Up! rectangular barrel keeps your markers from rolling away! & Flat storage helps to maintain the life of each marker.
- Each marker comes with a tip on each end: brush and fine & Marker tips are made of nylon, which is superior to polyester which can fray.
- Colour coded caps & of course, Stampin’ Up! markers coordinate wonderfully with our cardstock, and can be used with transparent sheets.
- These exclusive, alcohol-based marker sets come in a 3-pack of light, medium and dark shades (of the same colour), and provide your projects a more saturated look with blended colours.
It is recommended that you use Stampin’ Up! Whisper White Cardstock with your Stampin’ Up! Blendabilities, but choosing any one of our cardstocks will add a unique look to your project.
Check out these videos to learn more: There are different methods to use these, try them and see which is your favourite!
As you can see, there are tons of possibilities with these markers!
Available Products starting July 1:
- Cherry Cobbler – set of 3 – #130995
- Coastal Cabana – set of 3 – #131000
- Daffodil Delight – set of 3 – #130998
- Old Olive – set of 3 – #130999
- Pumpkin Pie – set of 3 – #130997
- Rich Razzleberry – set of 3 – #131003
- Skin Tone Assortment – set of 6 – #129370
- Memento Ink Pad #132708
- Memento Ink Refill #133456
- Color Lifter #129369
*More colors coming in August!
In the USA? Order HERE from CONNIE and use the July Hostess Code XT3WSHVK (USA)
In CANADA? Order HERE from my friend JOSEE and use the July Hostess Code NEHT69UF (CAN)