Today’s project is a gorgeous card that would make a wonderful Thank You card for a teacher or that special someone who has made your day! With an eye-popping color combination and fun and easy aqua painting technique, this card is sure to get a display of honour from the receiver!
It uses one of my favourite stamp sets from our new catalogue AND 2 of our fun new In Colors coming out! I bet you can hardly wait till the new catalogue full of stamping-goodness! June 2, 2014 is the magic date!!! (Note from Connie: If you have placed an order of $20 or more in 2014, be watching your mailbox! I sent a complimentary catalog to you!)
Without further delay, on to today’s video!
If you are unable to view the video, CLICK HERE to view it online
Here are the products used on today’s card. Use what you have, Order what you need.
ITEMS IN BLUE AVAILABLE ON JUNE 2, 2014 at NOON Mountain time
- Something To Say stamp set – c)134180 w) 134177
- Blended Bloom flower stamp – #135906
- Blackberry Bliss cardstock (24 sheets) – #133675 (Base: 5 ½” x 8 ½” AND Layer: 4″ x 5 ¼”)
- Woodgrain Embossing folder – #127821
- Hello Honey Cardstock – #133678 (3 ¼” x 4 ½”)
- Whisper White Cardstock -#100730 (3 ¼” x 3 ¼”)
- Blackberry Bliss Classic ink pad – #133642
- Hello Honey ink pad – #133643
- Framelits Square Collection – #130921
- 3/4″ Circle Punch- #119873
- Artisan Label Punch- #130920
- Aqua Painters (2) – #103954
- Big Shot machine – #113439
- Snail Adhesive – #103332 Refill #104331
- Tombow Multi Purpose Adhesive – #110755
- Stampin’ Dimensionals (300) – #104430
Thanks checking out my STAMPIN’ GALS GONE WILD video today!
In the USA? Order HERE from CONNIE and use Hostess Code 2EC9THFU (USA) – through May 31st
In CANADA? Order HERE from my friend JOSEE and use Hostess Code YSEECWEW (CAN) – through May 31st
Want to get your hands on 6 more fabulous videos? Place a $20 or more order and use the Hostess Code 2EC9THFU (USA) or YSEECWEW (CAN) and Josee and I will reward you with the SIX May STAMPIN’ GALS GONE WILD videos and tutorials!
If your order is $150 or more, don’t use the hostess code. You will still receive the fabulous tutorials but YOU get to take advantage of STAMPIN’ REWARDS! Stampin’ Rewards start at $25!