Hello friends! It’s Wednesday….which means another fun free video for all you wonderful Stampin’ Gals! Today’s card is one I had a lot of fun making cause I worked on it with my 13-year-old daughter. It is so fun to craft together….my kids have really grown up as stampers and I love that this is a craft you can do at any age.
I have to admit…I’m a bit tired of Christmas Cards…I’ve been making them since August so today’s card makes me happy! Sending THANK YOU CARDS is something so important and honestly…I need the reminder too!
If you are viewing this in an email, click here to view it online.
Are you ready to give this a try? Here are the supplies that I used to create this card.
- Best of Butterflies Stamp Set #133345
- Another Thank You Photo Polymer Stamp Set #133454
- Melon Mambo Cardstock #115320
- Daffodil Delight Cardstock #119683
- Whisper White Cardstock #100730
- Pumpkin Pie Cardstock #105117
- Big Shot #113439
- Square Lattice Embossing Folder #119976
- Modern Label Punch #119849
- Melon Mambo Marker #131259
- Daffodil Delight Marker #119677
- Pumpkin Pie Marker #105115
- Heat Tool #129053
- Black Embossing Powder #109133
- Stampin’ Dimensionals #104430
- Snail Adhesive #104332
- Snail Refill #104311
Hope you all have a wonderful Wednesday! Thanks for joining Josee and I every Wednesday! We love sharing STAMPIN’ GALS GONE WILD videos with you but did you know that there is MORE to being a STAMPIN’ GALS GONE WILD? You can actually join us as a member of our online club! CHECK OUT ALL THE DETAILS HERE!
December 17-23, 2013
Show your support of Simply Simple Stamping and use
HOSTESS CODE YZ2J6MKR
when you order. Thank you!