Hello my wonderful WILD Stampin’ Gals! I am so excited to share a video with you today! As you may have seen on Josee and I’s websites, it’s SALE-A-BRATION TIME! We love this time of year! FREE Stampin’ Up exclusive products really make us happy and we have no doubt that FREE makes you happy to!
Today, I want to share with you a quick and fun card using my favorite color combo – pink and black! I guess Josee’s card last week inspired me!
Let’s get going with the video, shall we?
If you are unable to see the video, CLICK HERE to view it online
Want to know what I used on today’s project? Here’s a complete supply list.
- Banner Blast stamp set – Free with $50 order
- You’re Lovely stamp set – Free with $50 order
- Banner Punch – Free with $50 order
- StazOn Black Ink Pad #101406
- Basic Black Cardstock #121045
- Melon Mambo Cardstock #115320
- Whisper White Cardstock #100730
- Perfect Polka Dots Embossing Folder #117335
- Petite Petals Punch #133322
- SNAIL Adhesive #104332 REFILL #104331
- Glue Dots #103683
- Stampin’ Pierce Mat #126199
- Paper Piercing Tool #126189
- White Gel Pen #105021
- Rhinestone Jewels #119246
Need to order any of the supplies for today’s STAMPIN’ GALS GONE WILD card?
In the USA, order from Connie HERE
In Canada, order from Josee HERE
As part of the new and improved STAMPIN’ GALS GONE WILD you can receive January’s SIX Exclusive videos and tutorials if you place any $20 or more order and
USE HOSTESS CODE QSY6372X
I will email you these special videos as my way of saying THANK YOU! It’s that easy! You must use this HOSTESS CODE in order to receive the tutorials. Just copy and paste it in the box located on the left hand side when you place your order.
Have a wonderful Wednesday!!