It’s time for STAMPIN’ GALS GONE WILD WEDNESDAY FREE VIDEO! Today, Josee has the cutest card for us! I can’t wait to make this fringed flower! My fringe scissors are on the top of my order now! Let’s see what Josee has to share…
Hello my friends…I’m super excited to show you this great project using our new super duper fancy Stampin’ Up! Fringe Scissors. Last weekend, I hosted my Mega Stamp Day and we had an exciting demonstration on how to make these flowers and I just knew it would perfect for today’s video.
Thanks to Kerri Rousson, one of my amazing Inky Divas Team Member, for showing it to us!
Ready for the video?
If you are unable to see the video, CLICK HERE to view it online
Want to know what I used on today’s project? Here’s a complete supply list:
- People Like You stamp w#133215
- Marina Mist Marker #119679
- Perfect Plum Marker #131262 (Regal Collection)
- Marina Mist Cardstock #119682 (5 1/2″ x 8 1/2″)
- Perfect Plum Cardstock #101889 (4″ x 5 1/4″)
- Whisper White Cardstock #100730 (3 3/4″ x 5″)
- Designer Vintage Faceted Buttons #127555
- Decorative Label Punch #120907
- Fringe Scissors #133325
- Paper Snips #103579
- Sticky Strip #104294
- Stampin’ Dimensionals #104430
- Snail Adhesive #104332 Refill #104331
Need to order any of the supplies for today’s STAMPIN’ GAL GONE WILD card?
In Canada, order from Josee HERE
In the USA, order from Connie HERE
As part of the new and improved STAMPIN’ GALS GONE WILD you can receive February’s SIX Exclusive videos and tutorials if you place any $20 or more order and USE HOSTESS CODE JMH2GJWG
I will email you these special videos as my way of saying THANK YOU! It’s that easy! You must use this HOSTESS CODE in order to receive the tutorials. Just copy and paste it in the box located on the left hand side when you place your order.