Hi friends…Happy Hump Day….not only does that mean the middle of our week….and so much closer to the weekend…it also means it’s Stampin’ Gals Wednesday!!!
Today’s card is a fun & easy one using some fun Starbursts!
I love the Starburst Saying bundle with the Framelits – it’s like circles with a PUNCH OF STYLE!! What I like about this card is that it is a fun thank you card that can be for a women or a man! If you’re like me, it can be difficult to make cards for men…and I would give this one to my husband!
Let’s get going with the video tutorial!
If you’re viewing this by email, click here to view it online
Here are the supplies I used on my project today:
- Starburst Sayings Stamp Set wood#133182 clear #133185
- Starburst Sayings Framelits #132967
- Arrows Embossing Folder #132187
- Real Red Cardstock #102482
- Fresh Prints Designer Paper Stack #132996
- Real Red Classic Ink Pad #126949
- Basic Rhinestone Jewels #119246
- Whisper White Grosgrain Ribbon #125877
- Big Shot Die Cutting Machine #113439
- Stampin’ Dimensionals #104430
In the USA? Order HERE from CONNIE and use Hostess Code JMH2GJWG (USA)
In Canada? Order HERE from JOSEE and use Hostess Code ZD9PS6E2 (Canada)
Place a minimum $20 order with the HOSTESS CODE JMH2GJWG and you’ll receive SIX exclusive videos & tutorials with STAMPIN’ GALS GONE WILD.
Prefer to purchase the tutorials? Click here for info