Hello my wonderful stamping friends! Are you ready for STAMPIN’ GALS GONE WILD WEDNESDAY? I am just tickled to death to share with you my project for this week.
Yep, it’s officially SPRING and even though the thermometer says 37, I am loving bringing spring indoors! And nothing says spring like CHOCOLATE, right? These Spiral Flowers were so quick and easy to make!
If you are unable to view the video, CLICK HERE to view it online.
Here is a complete supply list of everything I used on today’s project:
- Spiral Flower die #129379
- Autumn Accents die #127812
- Delightful Dozen stamp set #128547 (w) #122652 (c)
- Strawberry Slush cardstock #130023
- Old Olive cardstock #100702
- Whisper White cardstock #100730
- Strawberry Slush Classic Ink Pad #131178
- Old Olive Classic Ink Pad #126953
- Fancy Flower punch #118073
- Modern Label punch #119849
- Itty Bitty Shapes Punch Pack #118301
- Dazzling Details Silver Sparkle #127845
- Stampin’ Sponges #101610
- Bone Folder #102300
- Silicone Craft Sheet #127853
- Glue Dots #103683
In the USA? Order HERE from CONNIE and use Hostess Code U34TUR27 (USA)
In Canada? Order HERE from JOSEE and use Hostess Code 6NX6PV4Y (Canada)
Want to get your hands on 6 more fabulous videos? Place a $20 or more order and use the Hostess Code U34TUR27 (USA) or 6NX6PV4Y (Canada) and Josee and I will reward you with the March STAMPIN’ GALS GONE WILD videos and tutorials! Only a few days left to get this month’s tutorials! They are amazing and you don’t want to miss them!
If your order is $150 or more, don’t use the hostess code. You will still be sent the fabulous tutorials but YOU get to take advantage of STAMPIN’ REWARDS! Stampin’ Rewards start at $25! Wahoo!
Have a wonderful Wednesday everyone! See ya back here tomorrow for another fun video!