Don’t worry… you haven’t lost a day! It is Thursday. The two Stampin’ Gals have been working working working and I am a day behind in posting Stampin’ Gals Gone Wild Wednesday. Spring Break has been a lot of fun and I guess I lost track of what day it was! Let’s see what Josee has for us today…
Ok, all kidding aside, this card was super fun to make and really quite easy. I used Strawberry Slush and Pistachio Pudding with the fun stamp sets!
If you are unable to view the video, CLICK HERE to view it online.
Here is the supply list of the supplies used to make today’s project:
- Petite Petals stamp set w#133512 c#133155
- Gorgeous Grunge stamp set w#130514 c#130517
- Simply Sketched stamp set #129669 c#129672 *HOSTESS STAMP SET
- Pistachio Pudding Cardstock #131294 (cut to 4 1/4″ x 11″)
- Whisper White Cardstock #100730 (cut to 4″ x 5 1/4″ AND 1 3/8″ x 3″)
- Strawberry Slush Cardstock #131295 (cut to 2″ x 4 1/4″)
- Pistachio Pudding Classic Ink Pad #131177
- Strawberry Slush Classic Ink Pad #131178
- Petite Petals Punch #133322
- Scalloped Tag Topper Punch #133324
- Corner Rounder Punch #119871
- 2 1/2″ Circle Punch #120906
- Sponge Daubers (12) #102892
- Rhinestone Basic Jewels #119246
- 1/4″ Stitched Grosgrain Ribbon #126877
- Stampin’ Trimmer #126889
- Stampin’ Dimensionals #104430
- SNAIL Adhesive #104332 Refill #104331
In the USA? Order HERE from CONNIE and use Hostess Code U34TUR27 (USA)
In Canada? Order HERE from JOSEE and use Hostess Code 6NX6PV4Y (Canada)
Want to get your hands on 6 more fabulous videos? Place a $20 or more order and use the Hostess Code U34TUR27 (USA) or 6NX6PV4Y (Canada) and Josee and I will reward you with the March STAMPIN’ GALS GONE WILD videos and tutorials!
Have a wonderful Wednesday/Thursday everyone! See ya back here tomorrow!