Wahoo! Today is my day to share with you AND with Josee and all her Canadian friends! I absolutely love this sweet little treat box made from only a half sheet of cardstock! I don’t know about you but I just get excited when I can create TWO of something from a sheet of cardstock. Well, this project, you can make TWO from EVERYTHING I used on it!
- 5 1/2″
Rotate the cardstock around and score down the long side
Don’t you love the look of this topper? The new Deco Labels Collection Framelits were just right for my box. I was able to cut TWO of them from just ONE sheet of the Seasons of Style Designer Series Paper Stack! Wahoo! Excitement!!!
The Simply Pressed Clay flower and Silver 1/8″ ribbon really makes this little box gorgeous! Half a piece of Delicate Details Lace Tape and BOOM, perfection!
Well, let’s watch the video, shall we?
Want to purchase the supplies I used on today’s project?
If you are in the United States, ORDER HERE from CONNIE
If you are here from Canada, ORDER HERE from my friend JOSEE
- Coastal Cabana Cardstock 131297
- Baked Brown Sugar Classic Ink Pad 131174
- Six Sided Sampler 130953 (wood) 130956 (clear)
- Silver 1/8″ ribbon 132137
- Delicate Details Lace Tape 130966
- Simply Pressed Clay 130685
- Simply Pressed Clay Molds 131272
- Deco Labels Collection Framelits 130102
- Seasons of Style Designer Series Paper Stack 132181
- Sticky Strip 104294
- Multipurpose Glue 110755
Thanks for stopping by today!
Are you ready to be a WILD Stampin’ Girl? Join us for our exclusive Stampin’ Gals Gone Wild Online Club! CLICK HERE for all the details!