Last week I shared with you a fun project using Stampin’ Up’s Sweetheart Treat Bags. As I began working on the video, I went a little crazy and started making all sorts of different projects with these fabulous bags!
Before I share the video, I need to let you know these Sweetheart Treat Bags are ONLY AVAILABLE THROUGH JANUARY 27, 2014! Eek! That’s right around the corner so don’t wait to order yours! The kit has everything to make (12) treat bags and for just $4.95 for the kit, you might want to pick up a few while you can. Hearts AREN’T just for Valentine’s Day so you will find uses for these bags all year round!
The Sweetheart Treat Bags Kits contain:
- (12) Heart Treat Bags
- (12) yards Pool Party Bakers Twine
- (12) pre-cut Pool Party flags
Let me share with you the fun things you can do with this kit!
Are you ready to create? Let’s go!
If you are viewing this in an email, CLICK HERE to view the video online.
Here is a complete list of all the supplies I used on today’s Sweetheart Treat Bags. CLICK HERE to order online!
- Sweetheart Treat Bags (12) #134610
- Love You More stamp set #133850 (wood) #131853 (clear)
- Love You to the Moon stamp set #133140 (wood) #133143 (clear)
- Follow My Heart stamp set #134611 (wood) #134614 (clear)
- Whisper White Cardstock #100730
- Pool Party Cardstock #122924
- Pool Party Classic Ink Pad #126982
- Real Red Cardstock #102482
- Real Red Classic Ink Pad #126949
- Tea Lace Paper Doilies #129399
- Stampin’ Piercing Mat #126199
- Paper Piercing Tool #126189
- 1 ¼” Scallop Circle #127811
- Label Bracket Punch #132153
- 1″ Circle Punch #119868
- Curly Label Punch #119851
- Owl Builder Punch #118074
- Full Heart Punch #119883
- Small Heart Punch #117193
- Large Oval Punch #119855
- Scallop Oval Punch #119856
- Glue Dots #103683
- Stampin’ Sponges #101610
WANT TO RECEIVE MY FREE JANUARY VIDEOS AND TUTORIALS?
Simply order $20 or more and use Hostess Code QSY6372X
and you’ll receive SIX Exclusive Videos and Tutorials as my way of saying THANK YOU! These videos are not available on my website and are only for Stampin’ Gals Gone Wild fans and fans always use the Hostess Code. 🙂
Well, that’s all for today! I have some other great projects and videos in the works for you but right now, I have to run. Mr. Awesome just built my paper storage drawers and I need to unpack. I now have drawers for all my cardstock AND Designer Series Paper! AHHHHH!!!! I am so stinkin’ excited!!! I can’t hardly stand it! We are still working away on the room in the evenings and weekend. I can’t wait to be done so I can make a video tour for you all.
Hope you all had a GREAT Monday! It’s going to be an awesome week….why? Because you’re just that awesome! Enjoy today!