Had some fun today playing the Stampin’ Up’s Sweetheart Treat Bags. These little bags are fun as is but I wanted to do something a little different with them. Here’s my creation…
The Sweetheart Treat Bags are super affordable – only $4.95 for 12 and that includes (12) bags, (12) striped die cut labels, and (12) pieces of Pool Party Bakers Twine. I simply added the card and the sentiment….and the candy of course. This fun kit is only available until January 27, 2014 so don’t wait too long to order yours!
Here is a short supply list of what I used on my treat holders. CLICK HERE to order online!
- Sweetheart Treat Bags (12) #134610
- Love You More stamp set #131850 (wood) #131853 (clear)
- Whisper White Cardstock #100730
- Pool Party Cardstock #122924
- Bermuda Bay Classic Ink Pad #131171
- Real Red Classic Ink Pad #126949
- 1 ¼” Scallop Circle #127811
- Label Bracket Punch #132153
If you order $20 or more and use Hostess Code QSY6372X, you’ll receive SIX Exclusive Videos and Tutorials as my way of saying THANK YOU! These videos are not available on my website and are only for Stampin’ Gals Gone Wild fans and fans always use the Hostess Code. 🙂
I am working on a video for this simple project for next week so be sure to come back on Monday! Have a FANTABLUOUS weekend, my wonderful friends!