I tried several times to make this and every time it was a disaster…every time…until today. It was one of those magical moments – the heavens opened, the angels wept, and I figured out the trick to making this project go together simply and easily.
I hope everyone enjoys today’s video and that you find this technique to be easier as well!
Want to order any of the Stampin’ up products that I used on today’s project? Of course you do!
If you are in the United States, ORDER HERE from CONNIE
If you are visiting me from Canada, ORDER HERE from my friend JOSEE
- Best of Birthdays 132929
- Pennant Parade 122740 (wood) 122742 (clear)
- Getting Started Assorted 120954
- Silver Glimmer 124005
- Summer Smooches Designer Paper 125409
- Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border 119275
- Decorative Label 120907
- Extra Large Oval 119859
- Petite Pennants Builder 122361
- Boho Blossoms 119858
- Anywhere Glue Stick 105045
- Sticky Strip 104294
- Stampin’ Dimensionals 104430
- Mini Glue Dots 103683
- Labels Collection Framelits 125598
- Rich Razzleberry Grosgrain 126876
- Calypso Coral Bakers Twine 125573
- Stampin Pierce Mat 126187
Thanks for tuning in today! Catch ya next time!