Valentine’s Day is GREAT time to share Chocolate Love, don’t you think?! Today I have a simple and fun Hershey Nugget box with plenty of room to write a little love note or a classmate’s name.
Let’s get going with today’s video!
If you are unable to view the video, CLICK HERE to view it online.
Here are the measurements in case you missed them:
- Real Red cardstock 3″ x 7 1/2″ – score at 1 3/8″, 1 7/8″, 3 1/4″, 3 3/4″
- Pink Pirouette cardstock – 2″ x 3/4″
- Whisper White cardstock – 1 3/4″ x 3/8″
- Basic Black Chevron Ribbon – 12″
- Scraps of Silver Glimmer, Whisper White, and Pink Pirouette
- (4) Hershey Nuggets
- (1) Pony Bead
Here is a complete list of the supplies I used to create today’s treat holder. Use what you have, ORDER what you need. To order, just click on a photo! Valentine’s Day is FAST approaching so don’t delay! Remember to use the January Hostess Code WFN4D2F4 on your $20 or more order to receive the special video & tutorial for this month!