I’m in the mood for LOVE! Are you? Valentine’s Day is right around the corner and I am excited to share with you a card I created using the Label Card Thinlit die. I used it in a very different way and created this stair step card.
Check out the “floating hearts” on the sentiment. It’s much cuter in person. I just love the action this card has. Be sure to check out Simply Simple Stamping tomorrow for a video tutorial! Yes, a video!!! I actually made it before I started the remodel.
This is one of those cards that looks really difficult but isn’t. I can see making this card for just about any occasion, can’t you? Birthday Card and use the Cupcake Builder punch, Congrats Card and use the Star punch from Merry Minis Punch Pack), or a Just Because Card and use the Itty Bitty Butterfly punch or Boho Blossom punch. So much fun!
Here is a supply list of the products I used to create today’s card and you can learn all about how to make the card tomorrow.
- Love You More stamp set #131850 (wood) #131853 (clear)
- Countless Sayings I #135892
- Raspberry Ripple Cardstock #126842
- Very Vanilla Cardstock #101650
- Champagne Glimmer Paper #127885
- Raspberry Ripple Classic Ink Pad #126859
- Early Espresso Classic Ink Pad #126974
- Versamark Ink Pad #102283
- Gold Embossing Powder #109129
- Heat Tool #129053
- Label Card Thinlit die #133479
- Stampin’ Trimmer #126887
- Window Sheets #114323
- Small Heart Punch #117193
- 1″ Circle Punch #119868
- 1 ¼” Circle Punch #119861
Well, gotta get back to work! All my cabinets are INSTALLED and now it’s time to work on my island desk. I will have more pictures soon. Wahoo! BE SURE TO COME BACK TOMORROW for my video! You will be amazed at how easy this card is! See ya then!