Yesterday I shared my Cadbury egg Easter Egg Throne Box. I was just so tickled with how it turned out! Today I am excited to share the video tutorial on how to create it yourself. Just a few punches and you’ll be creating in no time!
Are you ready? Then let’s go!
Having trouble viewing the video? CLICK HERE to view it online
Here is a list of the supplies I used on my Easter Egg Throne. To order any of the supplies you need, click here!
- Eggstra Spectacular stamp set #133068 (w) #133071 (c)
- Gorgeous Grunge stamp set #130514 (w) #130517 (c)
- Perfect Plum Cardstock #101889
- Daffodil Delight Cardstock #119683
- Pool Party Cardstock #122924
- Tangerine Tango Cardstock #111349
- Elegant Eggplant Classic Ink Pad #126969
- Daffodil Delight Classic Ink Pad #126944
- Pool Party Classic Ink Pad #126982
- Scallop Tag Topper Punch #133324
- Extra Large Wide Oval Punch #119859
- 1 ¼” Scallop Circle Punch #127811
- Little Labels Punch Pack #126881
- Stampin’ Sponges #101610
- Crushed Curry Chevron Ribbon #130019
- Gold Bakers Twine #133975
- Stampin’ Dimensionals #104430
- Glue Dots #103683
- SNAIL Adhesive #104332 Refill #104331
I hope you enjoyed today’s video! I sure had fun making it! If you make one, I would love to see your version! Email me a picture at [email protected]!
TODAY IS THE LAST DAY to get the February STAMPIN’ GALS GONE WILD videos! To get yours, place a minimum $20 order with the HOSTESS CODE JMH2GJWG and you’ll receive SIX exclusive videos & tutorials! I will post the MARCH Hostess Code tomorrow, 🙂
Have an AWESOME weekend my friends! See ya Monday!