I had so much fun switching gears from Christmas to Valentine’s Day. Are you ready to get started with your Valentine projects? Stampin’ Up just went live with the “CELEBRATE THE EVERYDAY” catalog and I know you guys are going to LOVE the new LOVE LY stamp sets that are waiting for you. And with the new changes to STAMPIN’ GALS GONE WILD, when you place an order of $20 or more, you’ll get the (6) exclusive tutorials and videos that Josee and I have created for January . Just use HOSTESS CODE QSY6372X and we will email them to you. Yes, it really is that easy!
I just LOVE how this card turned out! It’s actually very easy to create and the Label Card Thinlit die is what makes it so simple. A little scrap of Window Sheet or acetate and you can create it too! I hope you enjoy today’s video!
If you are reading this via email, CLICK HERE to view the video online
Need to order any of the products I used on today’s card?
- Love You More stamp set #131850 (wood) #131853 (clear)
- Countless Sayings I #135892
- Raspberry Ripple Cardstock #126842
- Very Vanilla Cardstock #101650
- Champagne Glimmer Paper #127885
- Raspberry Ripple Classic Ink Pad #126859
- Early Espresso Classic Ink Pad #126974
- Versamark Ink Pad #102283
- Gold Embossing Powder #109129
- Heat Tool #129053
- Label Card Thinlit die #133479
- Stampin’ Trimmer #126887
- Window Sheets #114323
- Small Heart Punch #117193
- 1″ Circle Punch #119868
- 1 ¼” Circle Punch #119861
Well, I had better get back to work. We are in the home stretch which means I can start “MOVING IN” over the weekend….I hope! Have a great weekend everyone and I look forward to sharing again with you soon!