I had so many requests on how I created the “Gift Bow Angel”. I am so glad you guys like her too so I thought I would share a video on how I did it.
I’m not a “punch art” girl. I always seem to get lopsided projects whenever I try but the angel wasn’t hard at all! Of course, the Gift Bow die did most of the work so that helped.
In my video today, I decided to create the angel for a baby gift and changed the sentiment to “hello, baby” instead of Christmas. So glad I have more than one reason to create this angel.
Let’s get going with today’s video, shall we?
Need any of the supplies I used to create my angel? Here’s my supply list. Use what you have, order what you need! And don’t forget…the Gift Bow die is ON SALE through November 18th! To order yours, CLICK HERE!
- Gift Bow Bigz die #129977 ON SALE!
- Whisper White Cardstock #100730
- Blushing Bride Cardstock #131198
- So Saffron Cardstock #105118
- Soft Sky Cardstock #131203
- Silver Glimmer Paper #124005
- Daffodil Delight Classic Ink Pad #126944
- Strawberry Slush Classic Ink Pad #131178
- 1 3/8″ Circle Punch #119860
- Word Window Punch #119857
- 1 1/4″ Scallop Circle Punch #127811
- 1 3/4″ Circle Punch #119850
- Stampin’ Sponges #101610
- Multipurpose Liquid Glue #110755
- Stampin’ Dimensionals #104430
- Bone Folder #102300
- Silicone Craft Sheet #127853
- Basic Black Marker #100082
I hope you guys found some inspiration today and that you will give this sweet angel a try! It really was pretty simple and I like all things SIMPLE.